How To Book a Tour



When you have decided on a package, booking and securing a spot is as easy as 1,2,3.

  1. Decide on a package. We will email you mail order form and fill out the required information. The form is basically a document to our bank authorizing us to charge from your credit card the written amount to secure your reservation. You may also keep a copy as a receipt until you reach Turkey.
  1. Fill in the form and return it to us.You can return it in one of two ways:
    1. You can print it out and fax it to us at +90 532 442 64 01
    2. You can just e-mail it back to us. Your information is sent to us through a secure server. We use the latest, most secure technology available, which encrypts all your personal and credit card details.
  1. Relax your vacation is taken care of! When your credit card has cleared, we’ll book and confirm your hotels, transportation and tours. We’ll then e-mail you a detailed itinerary and arrange a convenient time and place to pick up your vouchers, (either the airport, your hotel or our office).



We kindly require a deposit payment at time of booking to secure your reservations. The deposit payment is 40% of the total amount. The remaining 60% of the payment is to be paid when you pick up your vouchers and tickets.





Why do we

Istanbul Incoming Tours understands that individual travelers like to create their own itineraries, choose their own schedules, and decide on their hotels in Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia, Troy, Bursa, Gallipoli, Pamukkale ( Cotton Valley ). With Istanbul Incoming Tours, nothing is impossible. Choose from over 650 flexible itineraries covering every corner of Turkey from Istanbul, Cappadocia, Kusadasi, Pamukkale, Antalya, Bodrum, Kemer, Marmaris, Ankara, Izmir, to Nemrut mountain (Eastern Turkey). Combine them to create an itinerary to suit you & your family. So whether you are in Turkey for a layover, mini-vacation, extended holiday, or pre/post of an incentive programme or event held in Turkey that you are participating.

Istanbul Incoming Tours is one of the major A-class independent agency and the member of Association of Turkish Travel Agencies. (The daily excursions, individual and flexiable vacations, hotel bookings, Anzac Tours, Students Tours, Blue Cruise, Tour series, Holiday Packages, Rent A Car,bus and flight tickets to all destinations in Turkey) are provided so as to meet the needs and demands of our guests. We tap into our resources in the field to provide travel experiences that are authentic, engaging and meaningful. Come and feed your Istanbul Incoming Tours with us.